Undergraduate is a modern, forward-looking, profitable in many respects opportunity to get the complete higher education, recognized in all developed countries.
According to the law, study period for bachelor degree is not less than 4 years. Bachelor program provides fundamental training without specialization. It has a general, scientific and professional character.
Bachelor diploma is a certificate of higher education of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It gives the right to occupy positions that require higher education and the foundation for further education at the master’s level.
Selection Bachelor UIB has a number of advantages and benefits:
- Qualification “Bachelor” in contrast to the traditional “graduate”, is adopted by the international classification and understandable to employers all over the world, and above all – in the most economically developed countries.
- Fundamental bachelor preparation will allow you, if necessary, easily change a profession. In accordance with the state educational standards, bachelors in different programs are prepared in such a way that they can adjust if necessary to any other of the wide range of compatible professions within a year.
- International connections of UIB with partner universities will give you the opportunity to study on academic mobility and to get diplomas of foreign partner universities of the program of double and triple diploma.
- UIB has international accreditation for bachelor, which means you have a greater opportunity of employment abroad.
- Opportunities to engage in research and innovative work from college, the atmosphere of openness and free creativity.
- After UIB in an undergraduate program, you receive a guaranteed discount on continuing education in magistracy of UIB.
The undergraduate program is carried out in three languages (Kazakh, Russian and English).
How does the process of studying for bachelor happen ?
Education in UIB is based on the credit system of education.
The undergraduate program is carried out in three languages (Kazakh, Russian and English teaching).
How does learning bachelor?
UIB in the process of higher education is based on the credit system of education.
Credit Learning System – is a way of organizing the learning process in which students within certain limits have the opportunity to individually plan the sequence of educational sequence.
Credit (Credit, Credit-hour) – a universal unit of measurement of volume of work of a the student / teacher. The organization of educational process in the credit system states that 1 credit equals 3 hours of work per week. In this system, 1 academic hour is followed by 2 hours of independent work of students (work with textbooks, homework, conduct research and work with the teacher).
The main objectives of credit technology are:
- harmonization of the scope of students’ knowledge;
- instruction is individual to the maximum
- enhancement of the role of independent work.
The quality of knowledge in every subject is assessed by a score-rating system on the three stages of learning:
- monitoring (performance of tasks, attendance and so on.);
- landmark control (as a test, control work, and so on 8 and 15 weeks);
- exam (if the number of points on the current and landmark control is not enough, the student is not allowed to take the exam).
At each stage, points are given (the rating) from 0 to 100 points and is calculated as the average score of GPA. Its calculation based on the number of points and the number of credits in all subjects in the semester.
If the student has not scored enough points to get credit on the subject (60% of 100 points), he must re-take the subject. It is called a ‘re-take’
Admission to the Baccalaureate program
Documents required for the admission to the UIB:
- application for the Top manager;
- document of general secondary, technical and professional (secondary professional, after general secondary education) or higher education (original);
- 6 photos 3×4;
- Medical certificate form 086-U;
- Health Passport (or vaccination card form 063);
- Certificate of UNT and CT (original);
- document proving the identity.
*** Foreign citizens are admitted to the university in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Kazakhstan and international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan.