For the direction of training
Period of study:
Scientific and pedagogical direction – 2 years.
Language of instruction:
The program allows you to acquire legal and intercultural competence necessary to perform legal functions in international and European structures
Field of activity: law, Economics, management
The History and Philosophy of Science
Professional Foreign Language
High School Pedagogy
Advanced Corporate Law // Law and Economics
Dissertation’s Research Methodology
Quantitative and qualitative research methods
Master’s scientifical researches
Advanced Issues in Criminal Law
Advanced Issues in Civil Law
International and Comparative Trademark Law // Intellectual Property Policy and Law
E-Commerce Law and Drafting
Advanced Issues in Administrative Law
Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy // Criminal law and criminological problems of combating economic crimes
Migration Law // Features of the Legal Protection of the Rights of Refugees and Forced Migrants
Ensuring and protection of intellectual property rights // Actual problems of court protection of citizens’ labor rights
Human rights protection // Mediation and modern judicial system
Ability to find organizational and managerial decisions in professional activity and readiness to bear responsibility for them
Assimilation of legal concepts and understanding of the mechanism regulating business and other activities of organizations in the legal system of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Understanding the values of macroeconomic factors for the company, the patterns of economic behavior of producers and consumers in the market, based on knowledge of economic theory
Conditions of admission to master’s degree
master’s program with Kazakh or Russian language of study – a comprehensive test consisting of a test in a foreign language (English, French, German at choice), a test on the profile of a group of educational programs, a test to determine readiness for training;
master’s degree in English – a comprehensive test consisting of a test on the profile of a group of educational programs in English and a test to determine the readiness to study in English;
The deadline for applications is from 3 to 25 July of the calendar year.
Entrance examinations are held from 8 to 16 August
What documents are required?
- application on a standard form (issued by the selection Committee);
- copy of the document on higher education with Appendix;
- a copy of the certificate entitling to exemption from the entrance examination in a foreign language (if any)
- personal form of accounting personnel and a copy of the document certifying work experience (for those with seniority);
- copy of employment record book (for employed persons);
- six photos in size 3×4;
- medical certificate form № 086-U;
- the fluoroscopy;
- copy of identity card;
- certificate of registration (for boys).
- list of scientific and methodical works, certified by the scientific Secretary; copies of copyright certificates, diplomas, etc. (if any).