Program code: 5B051100
Elective subjects of the UNT: history and Human. Society. Law. (HSL)
Language of instruction: English Russian, Kazakh
Professional activities – focused on the study of the legal system of international relations, major international organizations and associations, problems and trends in the development of world politics, the legal regulation of the issues of national security and foreign policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other countries in order to develop science-based practical recommendations on the activities of the various organs of state power and control of the Republic of Kazakhstan commercial and non-profit organizations in the foreign political and economic spheres.
Graduates of this program work as:
- consultant in the field of international law (in the ministries of the Agency, at the offices of international organizations);
- lawyer (for foreign economic and foreign policy activities);
- law enforcement bodies and the National Security;
- specialist in the unit of local government and others.
The possibility of employment in the following spheres:
- Law enforcement;
- human rights;
- informational and analytical;
- organizational and management;
- Education (teaching).