Program code: 5B090900
Elective subject of the UNT: geography and maths
Language of instruction: Russian, Kazakh, English
Graduates of this program work as:
- logisticians-managers, managers of customs or consignment warehouses;
- administrators logistics companies;
- warehouse manager, transport economy,
- managers of customer service;
- managers of procurement and supply departments;
- managers for international transport;
- consultants on the efficiency of the enterprise.
- foreign trade or international trade company,
- manufacturing plants,
- freight forwarding companies on the transport of goods and passengers,
- companies of material handling and packaging – logistics companies,
- distribution companies,
- customs control agencies.
Students of “Logistics” will have the following knowledge:
- fundamentals of logistics, warehousing, production, transportation and marketing, and sees a connection between these processes;
- rational organization of the promotion of goods and services from producers to consumers at minimal cost;
- conducting research in the area of the market of transport services;
- implementing logistical administration, managing the supply and transport, materials handling and warehousing;
- how to place orders, manage inventory and product flows, foreign trade operations.