Specialty program: 5B050300
Elective subjects of the UNT: geography and biology
Language of instruction: Russian, Kazakh
PSYCHOLOGY studies combine studying fundamentals of social-psychological research and examinations and also basic principles of human resource management organization as well as methodology of teaching psychology in secondary and specialized secondary educational institutions.
Graduates of this specialty work as:
- psychologists in secondary and higher educational institutions;
- psychologists in career-guidance centers and vocational education centers, city and republican employment centers;
- psychologists in centers of public opinion research and political technologies;
- psychologist at manufacturing enterprises (HR manager);
- psychologist in sports organizations;
- psychologist in medical organizations and therapeutic institutions;
- psychologist in law-enforcement organizations and penitentiary institutions, rehabilitation centers and social adaptation centers of pedagogically neglected teenagers;
- junior research associate in research organizations.
Employment possibility in:
- preschool organizations, high schools, lyceums and gymnasiums, specialized educational and educational organizations, schools, colleges and technical schools;
- research institutes and research centers;
- sports and creative organizations; health care organizations;
- centers of career guidance and vocational education, city and republican social services, employment centers;
- centers of public opinion research and political technologies;
- manufacturing enterprises and business organizations;
- law-enforcement organizations and penitentiary institutions, rehabilitation and social adaptation centers and etc.