What is it?
The purpose of the educational program Economics and law is to train economists-legal managers and analysts, competitive in the labor market, in demand by modern enterprises and market structures. Graduates of the educational program Economics and law are able to effectively adapt to the rapidly changing social and professional conditions of activity, with a high level of readiness to implement the basic professional functions that can constructively influence the nature and direction of development of professional areas of their activities, possessing the skills of organizational work and management.
The current program “Economics and Law” enables graduates to find employment in these areas.
- Economist Analyst
- Specialist in External Economic Activity
- Economic Department Manager
- Ability to organize teamwork;
Ability to apply advanced professional knowledge and skills in practice;
- Ability to apply advanced professional knowledge and skills in practice;
- Ability to conduct a detailed analysis of scientific and practical information in the professional field;Ability to predict the results of own activities, monitor and analyze the results.
- Ability to predict the results of own activities, monitor and analyze the results.
- Raimbek Bottlers LLP
- Danone Berkut LLP,
- LLP “Kazakhstan Carriage Company”
- KazAtomProm JSC
- LLP “Almaty Heating Networks”,
- Foodmaster LLP,
- JSC Kostanay Minerals,
- JSC FRP “Damu”,
- Aksai Nan LLP,
- JSC Eurasia Food Corporation
- Alma Tses LLP,
- JSC NC “Kazakhstan Temir Zholy”,
- Air Astana,
- Promtehservis Kazakhstan LLP,
- “Aydin” LLP confectionery company,
- KazTransGas JSC,
- Kazpost JSC
- AO KEGOC,
- LLP “Maslodel”
- Sinooil LLP
- National Louis University z siedziba w nowymsaczuWSB-NLU (Poland);
- East China University of Political Science and Law ECUPL (China);
- SolBridgeUniversity (South Korea)
- Air Astana JSC
- Almaty city Kazkommertsbank
- National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Subsidiary JSC VTB Bank (Kazakhstan)
- JSC “Rakhat”
- JSC “Aksai Nan»
Over 70% of faculty has solid professional background Providing practical knowledge is the distinctive feature of UIB. This is the most valuable competitive advantage of our school. Training high qualified professionals is our top priority
Specialized workshops, training seminars, guest lectures.
The current program takes into account the wishes and possibilities of the listener: individual curriculum contains the list and sequence of activities of the disciplines, class schedule, possibility to have face to face consultations with the faculty of the main specialized disciplines, where the student can ask direct questions that he encounters in his work.