Профессора / преподаватели
University of International Business invites applications for Faculty positions (open to all ranks) at the following departments:
- Finance & Accounting (courses: Accounting & Audit, Economics, Finance)
- Management & Business (courses: Marketing, Management, Restaurant Business & Hotel Management)
- Business & Computer Science (courses: Statistical data analysis, Basic concepts of physics-2 (Electricity and Magnetism), Actual problems of modem physics, Computer Networks, Internet and Multimedia Technologies, Information System in Education II, Information & Communications Technology)
- Social & Human Sciences (courses: International Relations, International Law)
We are looking for full-time Faculty for the period of 1 year starting September 1, 2019.
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Prepares and delivers lessons to students within the prescribed curriculum.
- Stimulates class discussions and facilitates learning in the on-ground classroom modality.
- Assesses student performance in accordance with University Assessment Practices.
- Participates in curriculum development, as needed.
- Mentors students and guides them regarding their career paths.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Department Chair and the Dean, centered on teaching, service, and scholarship.
- Supports the integrity of the UIB mission and educational learning outcomes.
- Required: An earned PhD in a relevant field from accredited university. Applicants for position should have at least 3-5 years of teaching experiences in reputable universities and extensive professional experiences in the field of major areas. Applicants should be able to teach in English. Candidates must have a record of scholarship, which includes published research in refereed journals and/or books.
- Preferred: ACCA for Accounting disciplines and CFA for Finance courses. Significant (5+ years desired), documented, industry experience in accounting, recent/current experience desired.
Rank and salary are competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications. The salary will be subject to deduction of taxes (10%) as required by the Law of Kazakhstan.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter that indicates the position applied, how you meet the minimum and preferred qualifications, course(s) you can teach, and salary expectations to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed and invited for interviews. The positions remain open until filled.